Fear & Jealousy





Can you see how when we spend too much time acting out of fear we could very well sabotage our own success, relationships, and opportunities? ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Fear will hold you back and keep you from accepting newness, change, and freedom. ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

I like when my partner makes a new friend! Not only are they likely an amazing person I may have the pleasure of knowing/connecting with, but I also appreciate that others see how amazing He is, what He stands for, and I want for the both of them to have the pleasure of connecting and experiencing the extent of how intimately they relate. ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣
🧐 Share your thoughts about fear and jealousy with me!

⁣⁣
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰
April 27, 2020
0

Comments

Contact Form

Search

Recent Comments

Contact Me